Patricia Ann Jay
I know how to settle cases and negotiate for my clients from a position of strength and skill: strength that supports aggressively taking issues to trial; skill to negotiate, settle and forge the right decisions. I focus on the particulars of each client, fully conscious that although we are counsel to many, my clients do not have identical goals, circumstances, or objectives.
https://leelanauchristianneighbors.org/disciplines/cheap-admission-essay-editor-websites-usa/57/ revolutionary road essay questions buy narrative essay https://mainejournal.umaine.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?generic=fish-fluconazole https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/coffee-description-essays/55/ good books to write essays on http://cappuccino.ucsd.edu/how/can-i-take-advil-with-viagra/100/ https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/ablai-khan-essay-writer/27/ is viagra vrij te koop in nederland can you take metoprolol and cialis together can i order premarin from an online canadian pharmacy cialis balfour act sat essay difference between high school viagra ersatz flssig prostokos 200mg viagra getting to know you writing assignment https://pinnacle.berea.edu/where/cialis-prior-authorization-bcbs/50/ cheap essays writing for hire for mba viagra bank berweisung https://vabf.org/reading/3-4-page-essay/250/ https://iat.iupui.edu/advisor/part-of-a-term-paper/43/ see non prescription india pharmacy research paper contest 2010 how to write an essay about a novel lipitor counteract no energy biljni cialis sastav jesen source site https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/buy-kamagra-next-day-delivery/100/ watch free clinic viagra Practice Areas: Divorce – Custody – Support – Criminal Defense
I stay in close contact with my clients, keeping them involved in the process as we proceed toward accomplishing my clients’ goals.
Connect With Me
PATRICIA JAY, ATTORNEY PROFILE
Patricia is dedicated and compassionate in representing each and every one of her clients. She is goal oriented and will focus on obtaining the best possible results for her clients during their difficult times. Patricia and her staff will work with you to tailor a specific strategy to meet the particular needs of your case.
Patricia devotes her practice to family law and criminal defense matters.
- BSW, (Bachelors in Social Work), Texas A&M University-Commerce (2001)
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (2006)
Honors: Phi Delta Phi honors legal fraternity
Francisco Leos Award for excellence in clinical studies
- Supreme Court of the State of Texas, 2006
- Oklahoma Supreme Court, 2012
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- 2016 Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Star (Texas Super Lawyers Magazine/Thomson Reuters)
- 2016 San Antonio’s Rising Star Attorneys (San Antonio Scene Magazine)
- 2015 Top 30 Family Law Attorneys in San Antonio (San Antonio Scene Magazine)
- 2013 Best of Family Law Attorneys in San Antonio (San Antonio Scene Magazine)
- 2006 Francisco Leos Award for Excellence in Clinical Studies (St. Mary’s University Clinic for Legal and Social Justice)
- Executive Director, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association 2007-2009
- Director, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, 2009-2013
- Treasurer, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, 2013-2014
- Secretary, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, 2014-2015
- Vice President, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, 2015-2016
- President, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, 2016-2017
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
Publications, Presentations, Continuing Education
- Course Director, Winning Trial Strategies, San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, 2015
- Speaker, Extreme Family Law Makeover, San Antonio Bar Association-Family Law Section, 2016